Basically, you can follow along from my facebook, but this past weekend I went to Perugia for the Eurochocolate festival and then to Arezzo to go skydiving. Perugia was a really cute and quaint town and I really enjoyed being there, mainly for the reason that the whole town was filled with chocolate. I contained myself and only bought 10 euros worth of chocolate, but it was the best chocolate I have ever had. I also bought a cup of hot chocolate, but their version was literally melted chocolate, it was to die for! They even had a gluten free stand which made my day even though I totally thought all chocolate was gluten free haha oops!
The next day, Saturday, on a spur of the moment, 7 of us decided to hop on a train to Arezzo(about an hour away) to go skydiving! I was totally terrified, but it's something I have always wanted to, and when in Italy! We got to the place around 2 and I was the 2nd to last one to jump and I didn't get in the plane until 5:30, so needless to say it was a long day of waiting and basically freaking out haha. Ride up in the plane was the most terrifying thing of the whole experience because you are anticipating basically jumping out of a plane 2 and half miles up. I was shaking uncontrollable, partly because it was cold but mostly because I was about to pee myself. Once we got to elevation, we were above the clouds and it felt as if the plane stalled and that's when the nerves really kicked in.
After the rush of jumping out of a plane wore off, we headed back to Firenze and the studying began. This week was midterm week so I had 5 exams in 4 days, I did pretty well on all of them which is a relief. Now I'm all done with school work for the next week and half, so I'm off to Ireland and Scotland! We leave Saturday afternoon until the following Tuesday afternoon. It should be fun, I'm trying to meet up with Arthur so there will be a little CofC action going on in Edinburgh, watch out haha.
Well, thats all for now, I'll post another one when I get back from fall break!
Love and miss you all,
Lu
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSkydiving is the most womderful and fameous adventure in Italy. Try skydiving milano with us.
ReplyDeleteOttimo blog. La prima volta ero un po 'spaventato ma dopo un po' mi sono divertito. È solo volare come un uccello. Mi è piaciuto molto il mio Buono regalo skydive
ReplyDeleteGrazie per aver condiviso la tua esperienza con noi. Due guide sono sempre disponibili con noi, ma ero ancora così spaventato. Dopo il salto mi è piaciuto molto il Lancio Paracadute Milano
ReplyDeleteBuon post ed è sempre la migliore avventura. grazie per aver condiviso informazioni su paracadutismo e paracadutismo in Liguria
ReplyDeleteOttimo post. Con gli amici è un divertimento diverso e adoro Skydive Torino.
ReplyDelete