After about a week in Italy, I finally started class today. I had Art History and Italian Language and I loved both of them! For my art history class all we have is a midterm exam, final exam, a 3 page research paper of our choice and a presentation at our place of choice. The class is barely in the classroom, my professor basically takes us around the city going to different museums, churches and what not and we study by actually looking at the art itself...its amazing! Tomorrow I have Hospitality Marketing and Supervision and Leadership and Thursdays I have Sustainable Tourism and Italian again so I will keep updated on those classes as well. But as for the travels, I have soooo many trips booked. I have a weekend in Cinque Terre, Oktoberfest/Munich, the Amalfi coast and Prague so far and plenty of day trips to the Medici Castle(this friday), a coastline beach(this sunday), Venice(this saturday),Siena, San Giminagno, Assisi and Orvieto and not to mention a bike tour and wine tasting of Tuscany! And those are the only ones I have planned now...I'm trying to go everywhere!
Also, today I signed up to do an Intercambio once a week with a local Florentine. What it basically is, is a language exchange where my program sets me up with a native who wants to learn english in exchange for them to help us with our Italian, so needless to say this is going to be interesting seeing as I can't speak either of the languages haha.
Thats basically it for now, ill post another in a couple of days!
Ciao ragazzi!
yayayay such a world traveler!
ReplyDelete